I am new to gardening, but please help me understand…no dieases that I can see ?

Community Community Garden Problems Disease I am new to gardening, but please help me understand…no dieases that I can see ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jawilliams 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have only five 4×1.50 yard boxes of vegetables. Phyalis, Tomatoes, Raspberries that are 2.7 yards tall ? , Cabbage, Peas, Beans, Parsnips, Salads, Peppers, Cucumbers, Beets and some melons. Of course, not much of each. But I have no diseases, or at least I do not see any ? The leaves are all very green. Some cabbage leaves have some holes eaten but not very much. This year I bought city compost and I added seaweed and EM, that is all. Perhaps there are diseases that I do not see since I am a beginner ? Raymond living in Pau, France.

ashleigh
    Participant

it sounds like your garden is healthy and doing really well!

Yes but I wonder. Perhaps it is because I have so little space ? Next year I will have 3 acres, that is a different story, but I TRY to stay calm !

jawilliams
    Participant

How lucky you are to have no diseases I should make the most of it. Wow to go from a small growing area to 3 acres is quite a leap. Best of luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Info

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags