Polystyrene trays

Community Community General Gardening Sowing and Growing Polystyrene trays

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jason 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jason
    Participant

I know these are pretty scarce and sought after. I found a resource in California that sells 32, 72, 128 and 200 cell polystyrene module trays. At the moment, they are only shipping in the US, but I’ve emailed them asking if they would ship to Canada (me).

If they don’t, I’ve asked that they provide me with international sources I can purchase these from.

They look quite nice to be honest!

https://www.groworganic.com/speedling-transplant-tray-72-cell.html

Sausage
    Participant

They look lovely and I wish you good luck getting hold of some! I wish they sold something like that here. Finding a strong reuseable tray more than 5.5cm deep and with 30 to 80 modules in a decent size is near impossible here. Most of what they sell to home gardeners is only 24 cells, or too shallow, or too flimsy.

Jason
    Participant

Well turns out they won’t ship to Canada or internationally for that matter, which is a shame. I may have one last resort, which would be to have it shipped to the Canada/US border, and then have it picked up or routed to my house. We shall see.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Info

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags