Am i too late?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  colin 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tpplants
    Participant

Hi

So i have heard about this just before digging the garden over to make some lovely veg beds, Am i to late to do a no dig this season?

After reading about no dig it certainly is the way i would like to go.

Thanks

Tom

Gwynleg
    Participant

I would say you’ll be fine if you can get hold of plenty of compost soon and perhaps cardboard if your garden is weedy. I’m building my beds at the moment (as fast as I can shovel manure). I’m aiming to get as many done as possible so when I’m ready to plant/sow I can get going.I’d say go for it!

Cleansweep
    Participant

Started my current plot later than this in 2016, it was like this:see picture 1
    Covered cardboard and composted with well rotted FYM. Planted out established plants and enjoyed good crops right from the first harvest

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tpplants
    Participant

Thanks for the info guys im going to do it!

What are your opinions on recycled compost made from green waste that the council takes away, mixing with with manure.

Would this work?

colin
    Participant

What are your opinions on recycled compost made from green waste that the council takes away, mixing with with manure.

Would this work?

I hope so as that is what I have done.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Info

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags