biodynamic preparation 500

Community Community No dig gardening Preparing the ground biodynamic preparation 500

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Slug Hunter 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kate robinson
    Participant

Where do you get this amazing sounding stuff? Is it expensive? Is it necessary if using using well rotted cow manure? How long after using it can you plant? K

charles

It is a mystery how it works, but I have ideas… in fact you can buy it from http://www.biodynamic.org.uk, a small amount serves for one acre, use it early spring (soil waking up) and late autumn (soil going to bed), yes you can sow/plant/pick or whatever, just after using it if need be, it is mostly water you are putting on BECAUSE we are talking energy here not nutrients, manure or whatever.

In fact I suspect that one could do all the stirring and imbue water with this great energy, just water. Viktor Schauberger recounts finding a farmer doing just that and singing to the water, imbuing it with energy through sound, and he was known for the bounty and health of his crops. Then his son went to agricultural college and that knowledge was lost.

For my garden, when stirring, I imagine great health and beauty in my plants. They have it aready, but greater things are always possible.

kate robinson
    Participant

I will have a think about that one!
    Thanks, K

susan
    Participant

Hi Charles,
    Probably it is better to use the correct terminology for each subject. The word energy is a physical term: it has its meaning and uses. Probably in referencing to the ‘biodynamic’ rituals and rites if we insert the word ‘magic’ in place of ‘energy’ we can be more to the point since obviously here we are not talking physics, hence the word ‘energy’ is out of context. The reader also will know what is being talked about.
    On a separate note I can not believe this is 21st century England where people like Maxwell and Dirac worked.

Rhys
    Participant

Within the last 50 years, before when C60 was ‘magic’.

I don’t know the truth about the all the properties of water, but I do suggest you go read Schauberger’s book on water before you poo poo it. He wasn’t a physicist, he was an engineer, a fluid dynamicst, call it what you will.

How well can physics describe the properties of any fluid other than ‘dry water’?? According to the Feynman lectures, not very well……..

susan
    Participant

Good evening Charles,

Having came across this section in your website recently I feel yet puzzled and wished to know more.
    I had a few questions. You are conducting experiments on dig and no-dig methods but it also appears that as you mentioned above you use biodynamic imbuing to influence the crop.
    1. My question is does this in anyway interfere with your dig vs no-dig harvest? Are they yet valid then?

2. Is the effect of imbuings the same on dug and undug beds? How we know that imbuing have no negative effect on no-dig beds?
    3. How far goes the effect of imbuings you do in your land? Does it stop at the boundary of your land or it goes beyond to neighbouring lands and interferes with their crop? I mean if they do similar biodynamic imbuings how far the effects of neighbouring lands affect the results from your dug-undug experiments? Do we have a biodynamic imbuing field, somehow like electromagnetic field and how this changes with distance in Somerset?
    With kind regards

charles

Yes one can get lost in theory.

As for how far the biodynamic influence reaches, tht is an interesting question and as far as I know there is no way to measure it. The main thing is, it is the same for my whole garden. We flick the energised water everywhere.

Slug Hunter

I think maybe you, like the rest of the population of this planet, don’t completely understand what energy actually is.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Info

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags