Polystyrene Modular Trays

Community Community General Gardening Sowing and Growing Polystyrene Modular Trays

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nodignewbie 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

willowcat2761
    Participant

Hi Everyone

We thought you might like to know that you can buy polystyrene plant trays with 24 cells x 4 trays for £5.95 + £5.95 p&p on Amazon. We bought some and they’ve been great. They’re made by Styropack.

Kevin and Susan Butlin

Rhys
    Participant

What is the dimensions of each module? Length, widrhdepth?

Di
    Participant

KevL
    Participant

Myself and another forum user on here, Paul, went to Sussex last autumn to buy these trays direct from Styropack and we paid about 30p each for them. We had to buy a bulk pack but I have been re-selling them to local allotment holders so it was worth the trip to collect them. You can see more details on an earlier thread on here.

nodignewbie
    Participant

Interesting comments about the trays. I’m new here and very enthusiastic about getting going, although don’t think I need 4 trays yet. I certainly don’t want 60 of them! I did find some being sold individually on ebay so I will probably give it a go for trialling.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/362541342859

It seems like the size of them may increase delivery charges too, so I’ll start with one and let you know how I get on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Info

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags