Seed supplier: seedaholic.com

Community Community General Gardening Sowing and Growing Seed supplier: seedaholic.com

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tesi 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Leif
    Participant

I normally use Real Seeds but they had no salsify or Capsicum chinense, so tried seedaholic.com. I was astonished to receive the seeds, very well packed, with a colour instruction sheet with each packet, giving information on the species, planting, growing, harvestig and eating, very impressive. As to the seed quality, I can’t say. They look to be a reseller as per most of the big companies which means they buy in bulk, and distribute. Real Seeds grow the seed themselves, and also use some small growers they know and trust, which means you get better germination and consistency. Fingers crossed …

I’m not sure why salsify is not more popular, perhaps because cleaning is fiddly.

Tesi
    Participant

I’ve used Seedaholic a few times now. They have a nice selection of seeds. Good quick service and I like the info sheets that come with the seeds.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Info

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags