Signboards for your garden

Community Community General Gardening Fruit Signboards for your garden

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  charles 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JezJez
    Participant

Hi there,
    Anyone here had made your gardening a business? I am going to do so. We had a strawberry garden in Toronto. It is not much popular around the area. Last day one of my friends told to make the garden popular so that many may visit the garden and my business may grow. Especially the agriculture students come over, they may check the quality of the fruit and the other people come to see the exhibition may buy fresh fruits. So I need some ideas for popularizing my product. I thought to keep sign boards on the street and do advertising through social medias. I heard that wooden sign boards are low cost and long lasting.
    It is easy for maintenance too. But I need some ideas for the custom designing. I was thinking to do the designing related to the strawberry and that has to be attractive too. I hope green and red colors looks good for sign boards. I have gathered some ideas and plans from the internet but I would like to know your suggestions regarding placing a sign board. Please share your ideas. I think you guys can also do such a kind of business from the gardening.

ruth noble
    Participant

Is this spam?….

charles

I wonder Ruth and have deleted the link as one does not know, but I think that Jez Jez is real!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Info

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags