Technical website question

Community Community General Gardening Sowing and Growing Technical website question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mart 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mart

Hi Charles,

Sorry I didn’t know under which header to put these, maybe weeds would have been better?
    I noticed that sometimes your site shows a search box, when I log in however the box disapears. I’m using Firefox as a browser.

Also is there a possibility to upload pictures?

Compliments for the pictures on the September page, it looks a lot greener than my little dessert. Plants are having a hard time and my small plants have all burned.

charles

I am looking into this with my host. He says he thinks he has sorted the search problem but needs you to check it please and let us know if still not working.
    Re pictures, the issue apparently is spam and whether offering picture-uploading can lead to problems…. we are mulling it over. Is anybody else keen to upload images?

Sorry you are so dry, to think we complain about rain. It has been a wonderful growing summer!

mart

Ok, seems to be working fine know, thx. Guess no one is interested in pics, I understand. Just thought pics might be interesting now an the. One more technical issue, if I click reply a new screen opens and the subject field is empty, is there a reason for that? I’d say that the subject remains the same. Don’t want to nag just wondering. Yesterday we had huge stormy rain clouds…… which blew all over…. I have mixed feelings about this year, great succes with aubergines but know everything is burned. Still have part of the tunnel covered with a shad mesh.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Info

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags