Thanks

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  plantmark 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Don Foley
    Participant

Hi Charles,

Just wanted to say thanks for all your advise and guidance over the last season.
    Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas and a happy new year,

Don.

BTW I just purchased your new book and looking forward to reading it over Christmas

John
    Participant

Hi Charles

Lovely comments from Don and highly seconded.

I attended your day course in Spring 2015 and I was in awe of all the salads in the polytunnel, particularly the strong flavours of the mustards you encouraged us to sample. I now have a greenhouse full of Rouge de Grenoble, mustards and rocket, all due to your inspiration.

Best wishes for Christmas and 2017.

John

peapod
    Participant

Thanks Charles

For all the time and effort you put into your website, in particular the monthly updates. I already have a selection of your books constantly to hand, and am looking forward to reading (and adding notes to) the new diary just received.

Merry Christmas to all

Anne

charles

Nice comment Anne.
    It is a fair commitment to write the updates so that is good to hear.
    I could probably convert them into an ebook, another project, say 20113 to this year, creating Homeacres garden.
    The video for that on You Tune https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVY4SJt4mzg has been popular.

ruth noble
    Participant

Can I echo everyone’s thanks? When I tell others about your incredible support of us, that you answer queries personally every morning, they are rightly gobsmacked. Thank you so much, for sharing your experience with us and for your great books. Hope to make it for a course sometime….

plantmark
    Participant

Charles, many thanks from me too. Your help in identifying the problems I had with getting started was invaluable. I didn’t know that salads all through Winter were possible until I attended one of your courses and I also now have a greenhouse full of Grenoble Red lettuce, Rocket and various other tasty leaves. Now that my tomatoes are finished I have noticed this year more than any other what poor quality tasteless tomatoes and other salads are sold in the supermarkets.
    I also very much appreciate the time and effort you put into the website, in particular the regular newsletter which never fails to arrive and is always full of invaluable tips and information.
    You have been a great inspiration to me. To see what you achieve and still read various articles by “experts” which tell us to turn the soil over and dig in organic matter truly beggars belief.

Also, credit to your son for the regular videos. Great quality and expertly done!

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year!

Mark

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Info

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags