This really works!

Community Community No dig gardening Preparing the ground This really works!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  charles 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nightgardener
    Participant

I was being gently teased at the allotment today that I would soon be winning prizes. While that is a bit unlikely, my allotment is the best it has looked since I got it 10 years ago. I’m putting that down to Charles and his no-dig method. If anyone is having problems digging while this way isn’t a shortcut it definitely works.

charles

Thanks for sharing this Nightgardener, it heartens me to hear it because even though I know that no dig is exceptionally effective and untimately easier, there is a phase of getting on top of weeds to go through, and everybody gardens in a different way so results van be mixed up a bit.

SpadelessAde
    Participant

Actually, last year after attending your course in February Charles, I followed your advice of covering my beds with compost, manure etc, hoeing more often, and lots of other advice I learnt from you, and I actually won ‘Most Improved Allotment’ which chuffed me to bits!

charles

That sounds really good!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Info

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags