winter salad leaves- Great success

Community Community General Gardening Vegetables winter salad leaves- Great success

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  charles 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

susan
    Participant

Hi Charles,
    I have planted many salad leaves from late August onward based on monthly guides in your Winter Vegetable book. It has turned out to be a great success. I specially am pleased with the result from Persian Cress which I bought from CN Seeds (one of seed companies you recommended at the end of the book).
    I have had numerous servings of salad leaves and to my surprise the Persian Cress have survived all my pickings and at least two frosts! Probably you may like to try it next year and include it in your future editions of the book. I wish it was possible to posta photo of these lovely cress.

charles

Great feedback, thanks for the info on Persian cress, which I do not know. CN seeds have a great range, of viable seeds… http://www.cnseeds.co.uk/

I agree about photos and my web server keeps promising, the site is upgrading to Drupal 7 which will allow it, but he is having problems upgrading this forum.

Anyway, may your salads continue!

And here is a photo of the Persian cress, sent by Susan above

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Info

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags